- To solicit business for the Hotel and coordinate all services required by guest including developing new accounts, potential leads to Hotel, maintaining productions of existing accounts, conducting sales activities to maximize profits of the hotel
- Assists Director of Sales to oversee daily operation and administration of Sales and Marketing office
- Lead the sales team towards company goals and achieve budget and target
- Suggests effective sales and marketing strategies in order to maximize hotel revenue in market share
- Advises market intelligence and frequent communications with Competitors in order to get market information
- Responsible to monitor / coach / mentor subordinates under the mission and direction of Sales and Marketing Department
The L'hotel Group offers not just a job, but a career. Any individuals who are committed to service excellence and want to grow in & with the Group, please send full resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department, L'hotel Island South, 55 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong or fax to 3968 8840 or click "Apply now" to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer who welcomes application from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Candidates may be given consideration for other posts within L’hotel Group, and will be informed in due course. Applicants who do not hear from us within four weeks from the date of application may consider their application unsuccessful.
The L’hotel managed properties
L’hotel Nina et Convention Centre
L’hotel Causeway Bay Harbour View
L’hotel Island South
Lodgewood by L’hotel Mongkok Hong Kong
Lodgewood by L’hotel Wanchai Hong Kong