A Leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company are recruiting for a Logistics Process Manager to be based in Surrey/Hampshire and work on one of the biggest onshore oil&gas projects in the world.
The Logistics Process Manager will be required to assist in managing, and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the Project Logistics Group, across all deployed sites, through the development, implementation, and oversight of operational systems, processes and policies in order to support and raise capability, and drive improvement in business performance.
The Logistics Process Manager will act as the focal point for all Recruiting, Mobilization and Logistic Business Processes within the Logistic Group, ensuring: The Logistics Mobilisation Plan is developed, maintained, and communicated to all Scope Owners. A robust linkage exists between Manpower Contracts Team, Logistic Group and Scope Owners to ensure that the recruiting and mobilisation process is delivered in a timely manner. Direct coordination with the Logistics Managers on the development and adherence to Logistics Business Processes.
Your roles and responsibilities as Logistics Process Manager will include:
- Leading the day-to-day management and administration of the Project Logistics Group’s UK office including the development and maintenance of administrative systems that support all elements of the ‘integrated’ Logistics team;
- Leading all aspects of the mobilisation and on-boarding of new hires for the Logistics Group, in conjunction with Manpower Contracts Team and established recruiting procedures;
- Leading the internal management of document control, document QC, and document filing systems (electronic and hard-copy);
- Lead the coordination of Project-related training and development requirements for all members of the Logistics Group;
- Assisting with the preparation of Logistics policies and procedures as required, to include any business support re-engineering;
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of key organisational documentation and organizational change including: Job Descriptions (JD), Org Chart (OC) and Strategic Staffing Plan (SSP);
- Supporting the Deputy Project Manager Logistics with the day-to-day supervision and oversight of the administrative support to Logistics;
- Interfacing scope owners and other functions/departments/sites as required, incorporating communications planning and management;
- Acting, on behalf of the Deputy Project Manager Logistics, as the lead facilitator for the monthly Logistics Management Update;
- Interface for infrastructure issues and any relocation issues that might arise;
- Any other tasks as directed by the Deputy Project Manager Logistics.