Location: The Metropolis, Singapore
The Zeolyst Specialty Catalyst Technical Service team is responsible for delivering technical services in support of Zeolyst International (a Shell owned JV catalyst company) specialty catalyst business in Asia.
This role exists to principally:
1. Service zeolitic catalyst sales by providing high quality technical service to customers using Zeolyst Specialty Catalysts for Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Thailand.
2. Support existing product line sales and lead new business development activities for the zeolitic application area, in target markets, by using technical & commercial expertise, to help meet business growth targets.
3. Provide input for planning for longer terms sales and growth by giving quality technical direction, input and market feedback to catalyst R&D programs to maintain incumbency and be well positioned for winning new business.
1. Develops catalyst sales/technical proposals to grow future business, both for retaining existing as well as winning new customers, using advanced techniques and modeling tools
2. Leads on-site customer catalyst start-ups/regenerations
3. Provides technical support to customers by analyzing catalyst performance data, troubleshooting complicated operating issues and providing specialist advice to the customer
4. Provide market intelligence to R&D program goals for new catalyst product development
5. Supports Business Manager in the sales and negotiation of catalyst products
6. Builds relationships with customer technical experts and technical buyers
7. Able to handle multiple customer prospects