As a global specialist in energy management and automation with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Non-residential & Residential Buildings, Industries & Machines Manufacturers, Utilities & Infrastructure and Data Centers & Networks. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 170,000 employees achieved revenues of 25 billion euros in 2014, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.”
- Degree of Computer Science or Auto-Control or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant of monitoring management or network communication field;
- Extensive experience with various of operating system including Windows, Unix, Linux, Vmware platform;
- Good understanding on communication protocal including SNMP, SMTP, FTP, Modbus, RS232 etc. Service API experience will be a big plus;
- Certified MCSE and CCNA are preferable;
- Good English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) communication skills and computer skills.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates.