Our Legal & Compliance Division provides legal support to all business units of the Club. This includes advising on a range of legal and compliance issues, developing and managing programs in order to improve the corporate governance practices, mitigate compliance risks and improve compliance culture of the Club.
- support the commercial and strategic aims of the Club and work closely with respective business divisions on risk and compliance issues;
- assist in formulating and executing policies, procedures and relevant monitoring plan in the Club to mitigate the risks of non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- coordinate with other departments (such as Information Technology) on the development of governance, risk management and compliance system, and provide support to on-going operations of such systems;
- develop templates for compliance reporting, training logs, compliance declaration forms and other compliance related templates;
- coordinate and provide support to compliance trainings;
- keep abreast of regulatory developments and provide regulatory updates and update and maintain inventory of laws and regulations;
- assist in coordinating and liaising with regulatory authorities on enquiries, licensing matters, reporting, inspection or investigation;
- assist in the management and use of the Document Management System;
- perform regular and/or ad-hoc risk management projects and compliance related operations in the Club as required;
- provide administrative support to the Compliance Department.