Our Property Department commits to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- lead project teams comprising of external consultants, contractors and suppliers as well as internal cross-divisional groups
- provide professional advice on alternations and renovations of existing facilities, and construction of new facilities
- conduct feasibility studies and evaluations to identify possible project strategies and solutions
- monitor and control project progress and expenditures against approved programmes and budgets to ensure the completion of projects on time and within budget
- manage and supervise contractors and suppliers during all stages of a project to ensure that quality and safety standards are met
- co-ordinate and communicate with all relevant parties to ensure a clear understanding of project briefs; liaise with government authorities to resolve statutory issues
- manage and supervise members of the project team to ensure effective and efficient deployment of resources