Our Property Department commits to provide integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- assist the Asset Manager in property purchase, leasing, sales & marketing, tenancy administration, rating appeal, land matters, and planning issues
- handle estate management matters, attend incorporated owners’ meetings held during evenings, liaise with operations / facilities management team, project management team, government departments and various internal departments
- collate property market information and conduct property research and analysis, valuation, analysis, and development feasibility studies to facilitate the formulation of business plan and strategies
- scrutinize sale & purchase agreements, tenancy agreements, deed of mutual covenants; negotiate with property agents purchasers and tenants; and liaise with management agents, facilities managers, occupants and handle all matters relating to building management issues
- be multi-tasking and able to communicate both verbally and in writing in an effective manner