You will be responsible for driving profitable growth through overseeing the development and implementation of an integrated marketing strategy in branding, retention and customer engagement.
Accountabilities and Activities:
This role will manage two teams which are responsible for branding, marketing communications, customer retention, and non-digital direct marketing activities.
The overall accountabilities of this role are:
- Building Bupa as a trusted and loved brand
- Delivering engaging and customer-centric communications of our propositions and services
- Developing and implementing direct marketing activities to generate revenue from new business and cross-selling to existing customers
- Develop and implement retention strategy to increase retention rate
Brand and marketing communications
- Deliver brand strategy, plans and activities on non-digital touch points and work closely with digital teams to deliver the strategy on digital touch points.
- Produce and sign off all product and stakeholder communications and sales aids
- Implement all communication activities related to new product launch/product changes
Acquisition and Retention
- Develop direct marketing plan and activities calendar to meet KPIs
- Plan and direct the implementation of marketing deliverables of retention strategy such as analytics, customer engagement program and incentive
- Propose annual business plan for Bancassurance channel. Plan and direct implementation of marketing activities for this channel
- Identify and develop actions to mitigate risks of the functional areas under management
- Ensure the team follows governance and comply with regulations and requirements from Bupa internal policies
Team and people management
- Ensure that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in the team in order to meet and exceed the KPIs of marketing, annual business targets and other company goals.