Principal Business Development South East Asia
The Business Development Principal is part of the South East Asia Business Development team. As a key team member, the Business Development Principal is responsible for customer engagement at Senior Management level with key Issuers and Merchants across the South East Asia region. He or she is also involved in the execution of projects leading the project delivery team.
• Engage with country teams and internal teams to assess client needs
• Lead preparation of sales presentations to internal and external clients
• Manage the sales process from first discussions to contract signed
• Participate in the delivery of the engagement as a senior member of the delivery team
All About You
• Consulting experience from a top-rated consulting firm desirable, as is payments/cards expertise and experience helping financial institutions at the executive leadership level.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytic skills
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills