Some of the work scopes include
- Ensure timely updating and submission of weekly forecast
- Generate the forecast report and ensure reasonableness of the weekly forecast
- Ensure monthly intercompany transactions are recorded correctly by outport. Review and reconcile intercompany entries and ensure disputed entries are corrected and posted on a timely basis
- Ensure outport completes monthly closing on a timely basis
- Review outport monthly P&L variance report
- Follow up and review monthly balance sheet and bank reconciliations from outport.
- Participate and ensure reasonableness of quarterly reconciliations of outport local statutory accounts to CODA reported results.
- Coordinate and assist outport in yearly budget preparation.
- Compile yearly budget report.
- Monitor and follow-up tax related issues.
- Assist in preparation of ad-hoc reports / assignment as requested
The Ideal Profile
- Bachelor in Accountancy or Financial Accounting or relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in similar capacity
- Strong track in effective stakeholders management
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills