Ensure the prompt delivery of all catering, equipment and amenities for dinners and special functions at desert campsites and ensure the facilities are set up according to the defined operating standards. Responsible for maintaining the stock of catering, equipment and amenities to ensure stock is available and utilized effectively.
Ensure that catering is delivered on time and that it conforms, in both quality and quantity, to the menu specified by the company and also with any specific requirements from customers.
- Supervise the activities of the catering suppliers whilst on-site and ensure that food, beverage and any other amenities are set out in accordance with the operating standards, particularly in relation to hygiene and serviceability, which can vary between campsites.
- Ensure the catering suppliers are fully briefed about matters pertaining to day-to-day operations and that any action taken is correctly recorded for necessary follow-up and action.
- Maintain and control stock levels of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to ensure that all items required are available.
- Supervise the activities of camp assistants to ensure that camps are set up in accordance with operating standards.
- Deliver training and carry out coaching activities to ensure new and existing staff are fully aware of the site activities.
- Carry out all office administration duties as directed by the Safari Operations Supervisor to ensure the efficient operation of the business
Hospitality.Other: 3+ years
10 Years schooling or equivalent
- Knowledge of food health and safety
- Experience in catering and/or stock control
- Experience of the hotel/tourism industry is preferred
Safety Sensitive Role: Yes
- Airport driving permit