Support a range of digital marketing objectives including new customer acquisition and customer retention, through online conversion, engagement and brand building. Recommend digital marketing plans in response to briefs. Implement and optimise plans across platforms and channels (Pay per Click- PPC, Display, Email, Affiliates, SEO).
Work with the channel specialist digital teams to develop, deploy and optimise a customer centric approach to digital marketing communications, relevant and effective across all digital customer touch-points. As the cross-channel digital marketer, there is the expectation to understand the latest innovations and technologies to order to provide a solid, consistent digital consultancy to the Account teams and other specialists.
Improve online KPI's and campaign performance by introducing a stronger focus on targeting and optimisation, applying data-driven insights to identify relevant customer segments. Track and measure digital performance, ultimately improving marketing ROI, whilst increasing Customer Lifetime Value through relevant and engaging communications.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other : 8+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Degree in a relevant field Experience in a digital role, client or agency side
- Strong portfolio of cross-channel digital marketing successes
- Understand how to interrogate commercial briefs, how create and report on brand or revenue metrics
- Experience in using statistics and insights to make strategic decisions.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Understanding of testing, personalisation and optimisation